It was our first time, as soon arrive we feel confortable, we visit the place and all was clean and well. Staff always smiley and friendly.
The guests very kind and interested to exchange and knowing about us. Funny to see, some guests are known since many years and it's the place to get together year after year.
We will be back and try the other part like Alcazar or Villa Venice.
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.