Had a wonderful time at the Worthington! The staff was excellent, the facilities were clean and in good shape, the room was great, the three pools were warm and clean, and the two hot tubs were great for warming up after the sun went down. All the guests were friendly and we made some good friends we'll stay in touch with. Don't book room 210 above the office in the Worthington though because I want it to be available for when I return! :) We didn't get a chance to try out the breakfast since we couldn't seem to get to bed before 2:00 AM, so we slept through it, but everyone I talked to said it was great. The manager's reception on Saturday night was also very well done! We will definitely be back again and again!
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.