The Worthington Guest House and its sister resorts - Alcazar and Villa Venice, combine to create a welcoming, relaxing and FUN resort experience. This was our second stay (our first was in 2011) and we were thrilled to see many of the same faces, both staff and guests - who welcomed us back with such familiarity it was impossible to feel anything but instantly comfortable. Meticulously clean and well maintained, with three pools, two hot tubs, lush gardens, and pathways, it's easy to settle in and leave it all behind. Saturday happy hour is not to be missed and is a great way to meet and socialize with other guests. A short two block walk gets you to Ft Lauderdale's sprawling beaches, and access to a multitude of restaurant options. It's a quick 10 minute drive to Wilton Manors and the many bars, clubs and restaurants it offers. We will be back for sure! Thanks much to the Worthington staff for making our 9-day stay such a great experience!
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.