Enjoyed my 2nd visit to the Worthington. I was staying for business and only there in the late afternoons and evenings, not vacationing like most of the clientele. Place is immaculate and high quality. Room was perfect. Staff was efficient, friendly, and always "on it." While it's definitely a gay environment, it's not tacky or overtly sexual. Yes, clothing optional, but everyone was behaving very tastefully. The average age of guests on my visit was well over 40. All three (interconnected) buildings were equally nice. My only recommendation would be that one pool be music free (the "gay music" can be a bit unescapable in the afternoons). Saturday afternoon happy hour was very fun. Overall, highly recommended, quality, classy experience with an owner and staff that have built a very loyal following.
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.