Nice resort (3 in one, Alcazar, Villa Venice and Worthington) very friendly staff, good breakfast, 3 pools (pool and hot tub from Villa Venice are BEAUTIFULL), 2 hot tubs, lots of palm tree...we stayed at Worthington room 122, it's a little bit noisy (you can hear the people walking on the first floor ! The rooms on 3rd floor are quiet...Close from the beach...but you need a car to go out for dinner and for a drink but it's normal in the US, free parking !
Next time I will go the Villa Venice....
Thanks guys !
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.