Just returned from a short 2 night stay here in Ft Lauderdale. The check in was friendly and smooth. Initially my first room the air was not working correctly and they immediately switched me to another room. This is a series of 3 complexes connected by beautiful landscaped grounds. Two of the properties had hot tubs that stayed busy during the night but the guys were not loud and respectful of those sleeping. This property had a hosted happy hour Saturday afternoon and what a nice way to meet so many of the equally friendly people staying there. I only wish I had stayed longer!
- Also Known As:
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Worthington Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Worthington is the largest Gay clothing optional men's resort in North America. Three buildings, 63 rooms, 3 pools, two Hot tubs, free Continental breakfast, free parking, and just steps to the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Worthington Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.