The location was great for us and for the most part it was nice a quiet. Priced right, affordable and still nice, clean, friendly, and a roomy suite. The Staff was extremely helpful, we asked for a toaster and they got it for us quickly.
This place is really, really clean and we loved the retro feel.
- Also Known As:
- The Winterset Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Winterset Hotel
- Winterset Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O.K. - Everyone knows that Fort Lauderdale Beach is one of the best places in Florida for an unforgettable family beach getaway, but where's the very best place on our tropical barrier island and miles of golden beaches? North Beach Village is Fort Lauderdale's legendary borough, offering an ideal locale from which to explore but also unmatched boutique hotel value. With the Intracoastal Waterway and sandy beaches just a few minutes' walk away - it's easy to spark uncommon happiness and feel deeply reconnected and refreshed. And Winterset's spacious 36-rooms and three sparkling heated pools is perfect for soothing minds or mindless fun! Our updated rooms have state-of-the-art kitchens, flat screens and cozy furnishings. Rooms have a cool, Caribbean decor plus Wi-Fi, coffee and sunshine is included. We never charge resort fees. Ultimately, guests rave about Winterset and return because our above and beyond concierge-like services inspire recuperation and relaxation. Whether you dream away in our steamy hot-tub under twinkling stars, take your family on a water taxi ride to beachy restaurants or bedazzle with watersport adventures - everybody will love Winterset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Winterset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.