This is not the Ritzs but it's a great low key place for the price. It has a nice little pool with pretty landscaping. It's in a great location; walking distance to just about everywhere. The staff was kind and friendly. Will seat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For centuries, Fort Lauderdale Beach has traditionally been among America’s top tropical destinations. We’re warm year-round. We offer endless world-famous beaches and world-class venues. In this spirit, we spared no expense updating the quintessential Tropirock Hotel – evoking memories of the golden age of travel when rooms were stylish and attentive service made you feel exceptional. Tropirock’s now one of North Beach Village’s most popular boutique hotels – where seascapes, watersports and heated pools arouse family fun but at an extraordinary value. Walk just 3-minutes to sunny beaches and unforgettable dining or 10,000 family entertainment options! And when you return, you’ll find our Village Hosts with their concierge-like services attentive to your family’s needs. We’ll help everyone feel uniquely comfortable and delighted. Our motto, “Under promise and over deliver,” speaks of Tropirock’s value. After all, our attention to detail is evident in our use of custom tiled floors, fine woods and creative décor. Our spacious rooms have state-of-the-art flat screens, microwaves and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there are never resort fees. Book Tropirock today and today your beach holiday begins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Tropi Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropi Rock Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Tropi Rock Fort Lauderdale