Traveling back home from Key West, we stayed here for one night.
- Lobby, rooms, and common areas were all very nice and recently renovated.
- Front desk staff was welcoming enough
- Entire hotel was very clean and well maintained
- Slept GREAT - the bed and pillows were very comfortable - and again, very clean.
It’s about ½ mile from I-95, somewhat difficult to access (we missed the entrance which is somewhat oddly placed)
- Don't be confused - this is at the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (NOT near the International Airport). The person who booked it for me said “at the airport” which lead me to believe it was at the international airport. It wasn't a problem for me, but could be for some.
- The only real gripe I had was that breakfast ended at 9:30. I travel often for work and pleasure and most hotels seem to end breakfast at 10, 10:30, or 11…I missed it completely…9:30 just seems quite early to end breakfast.
Besides the breakfast times, it was a pretty perfect stay and I would consider staying again. It’s a great place for one night on the road or layover at the executive airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale