I recently stayed here for 2 nights for a short trip. I had booked the hotel because of its good reviews. We were not disappointed. Its a very nice,clean friendly hotel. Our room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We had a broken hairdryer and when I brought it downstairs,a new one was handed to me still in its box! The breakfast was a buffet-awesome. eggs,bacon,biscuits and gravy,pastries and assorted other items which one usually finds at hotel breakfasts. There is always coffee and tea and hot water available downstairs. There is a small sundries stores in case you forgot anything or get the munchies. We had a newspaper at the door in the morning. Property is located in a safe area. We asked for a room facing back-Commercial Dr. looks a little busy. Also if you are coming from the west you must watch and not miss turn-and from the other way you have to make a u-turn to get in. If u miss it just drive behind hotel thru industrial park and back to Commercial Dr. We very much enjoyed our stay and will be back. Close to I-95. Just a tip to management: I would have like to have seen fresh assorted fruit on the buffet. Keep up the good work.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport Hotel
- University Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- University Motel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Quick Snack' Shop in Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.