We enjoyed our 3 night stay in the Sheraton.
We stayed in the tower block on the 4th floor overlooking the marina. In truth we weren’t up high enough to get a good view of the marina.
The room was large with a great king size bed. Our room was dated but spotlessly clean which in my opinion is more important. The bathroom was large with a powerful shower.
Our package included a continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant, Dos Caminos, which was very nice. If breakfast had not been included in our package, we probably would have eaten elsewhere because at $15pp, it was pricey.
The location was perfect for us on the beach, close to the airport and cruise port. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at Dos Caminos, the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton