Recently booked this property very last minute via Priceline. We had a nice corner room with extra space and wonderful ocean views. The furnishings were all very modern and in great condition.
The infinity pool was heated and there were plenty of chairs and cabanas.
We also enjoyed the complimentary beach chairs.
It was a great deal considering I booked it very last minute @ $81 per night. Parking is $20 per day.
I would highly recommend this part of the beach, it's not as busy. A perfect weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, a landmark destination. This stylish Fort Lauderdale resort is a haven of hospitality and is located directly on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton