I'm writing this review sitting in the hotel room. We just got here. You'd think at $250 for a night, paying extra for the "Ocean View" in the "Beach Tower" that you'd be able to open some sliding doors and step out to enjoy the fresh breeze.
You'd be wrong. No windows open in this entire hotel. So incredibly stifling. Do NOT come here. I called the front desk "No windows open anywhere in the hotel, it'd be a security breach. Actually windows in most hotels don't open." Yeah, unless you're at the beach, and expect to be able to breathe other than the clammy A/C air.
What a waste. I can't wait until American corporate culture changes to embrace... nature perhaps?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, a landmark destination. This stylish Fort Lauderdale resort is a haven of hospitality and is located directly on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton