I'm writing this review sitting in the hotel room. We just got here. You'd think at $250 for a night, paying extra for the "Ocean View" in the "Beach Tower" that you'd be able to open some sliding doors and step out to enjoy the fresh breeze.
You'd be wrong. No windows open in this entire hotel. So incredibly stifling. Do NOT come here. I called the front desk "No windows open anywhere in the hotel, it'd be a security breach. Actually windows in most hotels don't open." Yeah, unless you're at the beach, and expect to be able to breathe other than the clammy A/C air.
What a waste. I can't wait until American corporate culture changes to embrace... nature perhaps?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at Dos Caminos, the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton