We stayed at this hotel in transit from England for one night prior to joining our cruise. This appeared to be the major source of income for them as the next morning crowds of people collected with their luggage in the reception area awaiting pick up by coaches to be taken to their various ships.
The rooms were large and the beds comfortable with nice linen. We were there on a Friday evening and there was a 'mermaid' show in the bar which was quite fun. The accommodation was perfectly adequate for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate oceanfront experience in South Florida, look no further than B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Located directly on the pristine white sand beach, B Ocean Resort is where you'll want to B for the ultimate beach vacation. With 486 bright and airy guest rooms and suites, B Ocean Resort features the most desirable amenities, including FreeB™ WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, the B Active Fitness Center, and delectable dining at Dos Caminos, the famed Wreck Bar and Beach Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Yankee Clipper Motel
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Fort Lauderdale
- Sheraton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Sheraton