I have to say that I really like this hotel. It's just the right balance (in my humble opinion) of chic and laid back.
Our room in the tower had a great view of the marina, intercoastal, and I could see the ocean, too. We were on the 10th floor. The room decor was modern and had fun colors, though it wasn't very large. But each room has a balcony and that was really nice to have.
Staff was pleasant. China Grill had wonderful food. Outdoor and indoor bars were just terrific. Pool was nice and had a good, calm vibe.
I'd call this a boutique property even though technically it's bigger than most boutique hotels. I just felt really at ease here and I'd stay here again in a heartbeat, for business or pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.