Rooms were extra clean and beds were amazingly comfortable. Off the beach strip, but right on the trolley route, water taxi route and hotel has a shuttle (at specific times through the afternoon) to get you to and from the beach. Hotel staff worked hard to please. Food & drink at the outdoor restaurant over-priced compared to what you can get elsewhere, but the food was very good. If you don't want to go out, it's a fine alternative. We liked just hanging at the pool. This hotel did not seem to attract smaller children (which worked for us.) There are walkways through the marina and would likely be difficult to have youngsters as they'd need constant supervision. Walking distance to just a few restaurants. Really have to taxi or other if you want to get out. Before the trip the consierge had suggested that we not rent a car - $12 short taxi ride from airport. Parking is $22/day. And if you go anywhere in Fort Lauderdale, you're paying for more parking. 50 cent trolley can take you anywhere you're going. Great off-the-path hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale