I stayed here one night and enjoyed the amenities on the property. The pool/bar area is really fun! Drinks and food are a little pricey, but that's to be expected at a hotel restaurant.
Most people staying at this hotel are leaving on a cruise or arriving from one. There are shuttles to the port. The front desk staff is very friendly and pretty fast.
The room was spacious and was your standard hotel room. Nothing over-the-top. The only negative is the location. It's kind of tucked near a bridge with no great views (at least not from my room). To access the beach you have to drive/walk over the bridge and along a busy street. There really aren't any good restaurants or nightlife within walking distance. Since I was here for a work trip it wasn't a big deal. But if I return to the area for a personal trip I'll be choosing a different hotel in a better location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale