Pre cruise overnight stay. What a let down. Very dated and in need of a makeover. To me the Hilton should be stylish and luxurious, but not here. Best way to say how disappointed I was, was when I went for a shower, felt like I was in a communal school shower room (I am going back to when I was in school in the 80,s ). Oh and how do you know what is hot and cold on the shower, the red and blue, badly cut stickers, tell you, very poor! The staff when we checked in were not very helpful either, obviously at the end of the day they forget to be civil and smile, because the morning staff the next day were far more helpful.
Would really like to thank Robert, from front of house. There is a waiting area when you are waiting for your hotel to pier transfer and when our transfer bus driver failed to announce he was here and left without us and another couple, Robert made sure we got transport to the pier, thank you, it was appreciated.
As a footnote if you haven't cruised before and thinking of booking, go western Carribean first, this trip was for eastern and we were disappointed, western is far better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale