We stayed one night on our way back from Key West due to an early flight. I upgraded our room to have a view of the Intercoastal and couldn't wait to relax with the views. Well...... we were on ground level and out our floor to ceiling windows was a 90' yacht that left us no view, just a large piece of fiberglass. We went to the front desk and she informed us there was nothing they can do for us so we were stuck with the room.
That wasn't all..... the bathroom door squeaked so loudly we had to put a chair to prop it open for the remainder of the evening. The bathtub drain was so slow it was 4" deep after a shower. There were little black sewer flies in the bathroom. No hair dryer until it was found stashed behind the towles, loose, not even a nice holder for it. The beds have a stationary frame that hang out past the mattress that you trip on. The yacht outside ran some kind of generator all night.
Oh! Parking... $21/night if you park yourself, more if you don't. For a Hilton it was in need of renovation. Now for $239/night I expected a lot more out of a Hilton and won't stay again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale