In November we were looking for a downtown hotel for a few nights at the end of our 3 wk trip in south west Florida. We booked this on an unpublished rate deal & when we learned which hotel we were going to & read the reviews we were dismayed to say the least & not looking forward to one bit! However we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised - the location was great - several good eateries within walking distance...can recommend Chuck's, opposite Embassy Suites, stunning river, marina & cruise port views. The rooms were very clean, bedding changed every day throughout our 4 night stay & decent sixed balconies with table & chairs. My only negative, in comparision to other hotels in Florida was the room size...on the small side but well equipped. Wifi charged outwith public areas & even in the business centre but if you have your own device then not a problem as the all the public areas are extremely pleasant with lots of seating, tables & even day beds! Would be very happy to stay here again on our next trip
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale