My son made reservations 41/2 mths ago for my birthday. He had two of my friends fly in as asurprise, so he asked for adjoining or near by rooms. When we checked in the lobby was filed with check ins, with no special check in for Hilton Honors members. There were 2 managers in the lobby discussing how to check people in. They should have helped. Finally the concierge stepped in to try to register people. Not only we we not on the same floor, we were in DIFFERENT BUILDINGS. And the room my son and I were to share had on king sized bed. Eventually we were moved and my friends as well- so we were only 2 floors apart. Bad start. The rooms were clean. good beds and great views. The pool is terrific as is the pool bar. Good breakfast too. They do have a problem answering the front desk phone. Being put on hold quite common. Housekeeping odd- one day 1 washcloth, then 2, then one. Only one drinking glass. Light bulbs burned out. I would say fix the housekeeping and front desk and it would be great.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club
- Grande Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.