“Great price & location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 133 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Barefoot Bay, Florida
“Great price & location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

I stay at this hotel often. Location is right off I-95. Near the beach & my friends. Always clean, comfortable & reasonably priced. Staff always professional & helpful. A nice clean pool.
Never used the jacuzzi. Very relaxed atmosphere. Will continue to stay there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
LaGrange, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

If it wasn't for the location I'd give it a 5 star. The people at the front desk were wonderful. I should of gotten the gentleman that took care of my arrival. He provided 5 star service. There was someone else when I left and he was extremely courteous too. The hotel is a good value. Very clean and breakfast was good. The neighborhood is just a bit sketchy, but I'll stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

My family and I had a great time staying at the Hampton Inn, in Cypress Creek from July 19th-26. The room was spacious and cleaned. The bathroom was cleaned , well organized and always had plenty of cleaned towels and toiletries. Breakfast was prepared every morning by 2 wonderful ladies and was always fresh ,plentyful and delicious .Special the do it yourself waffle. Upon our arrival we were greeted by the front desk clerk (Bo) with with 4 bottles of water, which we thought was a very nice gesture considering how hot Florida is. We will definitely stay there or at one of the many other Hamptons Inn hotels the next time we travel. P.S. baked cookies and cold milk in the lobby everyday at 6pm. Thank you Hampton :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We arrive from the cruise early the 30th and after a taxitrip we arrive at the Hampton.
We were very welcome and we got the keys for our room ( it was 9.00 am) , the gentleman behind the desk was very kind and friendely and answer proporlely all our questions and give us further information of the hotel and how to use our laptop , some special: the PW to connecting to internet was print in your keycard!!! The room was very clean and all the things at the room were OK ( we were the first time at a Hampton property) The breakfast was okay enough to eat( we are not big eaters) and we have enough to every thing they provided.
We have a nice time at the Hampton, we sleep well, eat wel and every thing was OK!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
West Bloomfield, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

We stayed at the Hapton Inn for 1 week during spring break for our 7 year old son. The rooms are large enough and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly, especially the overnight desk manager and Bob (I think the chief engineer).
Good hot breakfast every morning, our son loved the belgian waffles. The pool and hot tub were clean and the entire property, while older, was well maintained.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

I found most Florida hotels to have a musty air about them, no matter how clean, but this property does not. The interior was clean and modern, (rooms, lobby, and breakfast area) and the exterior was well-kept, including the pool and patio.

The night manager, who checked me in somewhat late in the evening, actually caught me off guard with his friendly and efficient demeanor. As I walked away with my room key, he said "Again, we welcome you as our guest." I was stunned. I have stayed in probably 100 different hotels in my life and have never heard that.

The only complaint is that is the room is tight, and therefore, there is no dresser or anywhere to store clothing, other than an armoire to hang up clothes. Fortunately, there were two beds in the room and I was able to use the spare bed for that. I don't like to live out of a suitcase.

Also, the local area seems OK. I would stay again.

Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

Not all Hampton Inns are created equal and this is by no means the best. But it's comfortable and a good value and therefore recommended. On the positive side, the room was laid out differently than most and the desk was not in front of the air conditioner so you don't have to turn the unit off in order to sit at the desk. That's a plus. Another plus is that the windows open and have screens. Housekeeping is fine although if you look at the hallway carpeting you'll notice quite a bit of dust around the corners and edges. The bed is standard Hampton Inn and therefore excellent however the pillows are smaller than average. And the closet is actually a freestanding wardrobe in which the pole is from front to back so you have to put clothes one behind the other. This is fairly common in Europe and Japan but not often seen in the US. From time to time I stay at the Hampton Inn on Commercial Blvd in Tamarac and management there puts this place to shame. But if you get a good deal at this location, you should be satisfied.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek? Share your experiences!