We stayed here pre cruise for one night. Loved the fact it had useable balconies and smoking allowed on balcony of smoking rooms.
The area seemed safe and a lot of places to eat, grocery stores, and places to buy a few cocktails close by.
The hotel has a very nice breakfast included and you eat in the interior courtyard which is beautiful. It has waterfalls, tropical plants, and a stream with bridges all within the interior courtyard. NICE!!
The rooms are normal ES type rooms and very clean. The smoking rooms do not stink according to my wife which does not smoke.
I used Hilton points for the room but at 150 or so it is a good value.
The parking fee of 18 dollars is a bit steep for self park. That would be my only negative for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a perfect choice for nightlife, beaches, shopping, and golf. All 361 two-room suites consist of a living room with sleeper sofa, easy chair, dining table & chairs and a separate bedroom with either one king or two double beds. Each suite is equipped with microwave, refrigerator,coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, & 2 flat screen TV's. Also enjoy an outdoor, heated pool, fitness center and The E Spot Restaurant for a chic, casual dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale