We stayed at this resort prior to our cruise leaving to Port Everglades.
Only reason I didnt give it a five star was due to Shuttle Service. When we arrived at the airport, I proceeded to call the hotel and advise them of our arrival. They said they would have a shuttle there shortly. After about 30 minutes, still no shuttle so I called again. Since we did not have a cell phone they told me to take a few taxi's and the hotel would re-imburse us. We did and they re-imbursed us immediately.
After that, the hotel was unique with a lovely indoor waterfall, patio, and a broadwalk feel. From the centre of hotel, you look up to all the hotel rooms surrounding you. During the night, it is all light up. Very nice! The Breakfast was awesome and exceeded our expectations. Also, very convenient that tons of great shopping stores all within walking from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a perfect choice for nightlife, beaches, shopping, and golf. All 361 two-room suites consist of a living room with sleeper sofa, easy chair, dining table & chairs and a separate bedroom with either one king or two double beds. Each suite is equipped with microwave, refrigerator,coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, & 2 flat screen TV's. Also enjoy an outdoor, heated pool, fitness center and The E Spot Restaurant for a chic, casual dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale