This hotel was packed full of people the Friday/Saturday before our cruise. It is a typical Embassy, which is not bad. "Free" snacks and breakfast was nice, but as busy as DisneyWorld. The pool is nice but small for a hotel this size. The rooms were large and clean. The biggest complaint was there were only 4 small elevators for a hotel this size, and most folks had a lot of luggage (most were cruise passengers like us). Advice - don't take their shuttle to the cruise port - get a taxi and get there earlier. A taxi was $10. The shuttle was $8 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a perfect choice for nightlife, beaches, shopping, and golf. All 361 two-room suites consist of a living room with sleeper sofa, easy chair, dining table & chairs and a separate bedroom with either one king or two double beds. Each suite is equipped with microwave, refrigerator,coffee maker, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, & 2 flat screen TV's. Also enjoy an outdoor, heated pool, fitness center and The E Spot Restaurant for a chic, casual dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale