The Courtyard Fort Lauderdale was a very nice place to stay for a great price. Our room overlooked the ocean and coast. We had a mini fridge, towels were plentiful, the staff was very courteous, and we were one short block from the beach.
Here are some tips- There is a CVS a half mile away from A1 Highway. You can buy water, milk, drinks, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, snacks, sandwiches, and beach items.
The hotel has a reataurant but breakfast is expensive @ 16 per person so I recommend going to CVS. There is alot to do close by. We did not rent a car, but used taxis and it was well worth it . My advice on that is to have the front desk call for one and not the valet staff since they make arrangements with private taxis and their tip for helping the taxi driver will be included in your fare. If you do have a car, you can park it next door for $12 a day vs. $26 a day at the hotel. It's a very quiet, safe area this time of year. The beach is very clear and clean, people on the beach are quiet, and it was very enjoyable. I would definitely go back to this hotel!!!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.