Perfect place to stay before a Cruise out of Port Everglades. Right on beach - walking distance to everything. Outdoor Bar and Fire Pits would have been nice but we didn't notice them until day we left. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront newly remodeled stylish! Spectacular views! A refreshing new look Courtyard by Marriott presents a premiere choice for families, couples, and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, world class shopping, and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic sights of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor window views. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro and choose our pool deck lounge Seabreeze Poolside Bar and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from The Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port nearby is Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard