The hotel is ideally situated on the Fort Lauderdale "strip". Right at the beach and close to various restaurants and shops and along the trolley line (on weekends) or the 40 bus which runs up and down A1A as well. Also close to the downtown Las Olas area which features the riverfront and other shops and restaurants.
The hotel itself was nice but some repairs in the room were needed, but nothing too glaring. The only problem was how thin the walls are between rooms. Travelling with kids (and going forward 3 hours) meant we were up later than usual and we feared waking our neighbours (luckily no complaints, but we did hear others complain about neighbours during our stay). We heard our neighbours too.
The pool is great as is the outside bar and patio area! The kids loved the giant chess set by the pool and we spent many hours playing there or just around the patio. The pool is in the shade, but we appreciated that given how hot it can get there! The fitness room had all you needed too. Food was good enough but not great so we only ate on site a couple times. However, the restaurants surrounding the area are so expensive that it's not cheap to eat around there.
Staff were very nice though which always makes a trip that much better. We didn't encounter any unfriendly staff or anyone that didn't have a smile and hello for us and the kids!
We would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront newly remodeled stylish! Spectacular views! A refreshing new look Courtyard by Marriott presents a premiere choice for families, couples, and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, world class shopping, and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic sights of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor window views. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro and choose our pool deck lounge Seabreeze Poolside Bar and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from The Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port nearby is Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott