Stayed here for a short business trip in March 2013. Hotel was filled with many tourists (thought I had missed spring break, but there were a few stragglers still in town.)
Courtyard has an excellent location for beach access and reasonably updated interiors. A relatively small lobby area so it can get crowded pretty quickly.
One quibble - very expensive valet parking ($29 per night with in-and-out). There is NO alternative for hotel self-parking except for a few area municipal lots (not sure if they are 24 hour or not). Travelling to Fort Lauderdale, you will most likely have a car (yours or a rental), so this is a bit of a ding. They could make it a bit more palatable by splitting some of that fee into the room rate to lower the perceived valet charge. But still, $29 is getting up there with some downtown hotels in large cities. Seems awfully high for Fort Lauderdale and for a Courtyard.
So if you have a car, inflate that room rate another $29 to get a more accurate picture of your real nightly rate.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.