Forgot passports and could not go on our cruise. Cruise was intended to an interim between visiting family in Boca and in Orlando and friends in Ft. Lauderdale. This was last couple of days in January & early February. Always check Marriott properties first. Usually, certain of standards and I have platinum MR's status. Although cruise left from Miami, we knew we wanted to get together with friends, so we went up to Ft. Lauderdale, but not sure what we going to do after cruise disappointment. Looked at the price of this Courtyard and looked pretty reasonable for this time of year.
Room & bath was very nice & clean. Valet service was very good. Not beach people, but appeared that beach work was going on and use of more north area beaches would be better.
To summit up, we believe we got a good deal at a perfectly accommodating hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.