Had a great relaxing trip here. Easy access to beach right across the street and walking distance to many restaurants. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Room was nicely furnished and clean. I had a wonderful ocean view overlooking beach and pool area. Room had a refrigerator and coffee maker and they had my favorite Paul Mitchell brand shampoo and conditioner as complementary toiletries which was a major plus.
Now just a warning, I asked for a cab at checkout and rather than the local cab co. arriving a large white van with name of a limo co. pulls up as my "cab" who then proceeds to charge $25 to the airport. Had flight to rush to so I just went ahead. I just wanted to throw this info out there because fare with the local cab co.is $20 and rather than calling that popular local cab co. 954-777-7777 which has cars running up and down the block all night long this hotel will call you a co. i'm sure they have some financial interests with. This may or may not result in higher fare for you depending on where you're going so grab your cell, call around independently and compare transportation rates on your own beforehand to get the best rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront newly remodeled stylish! Spectacular views! A refreshing new look Courtyard by Marriott presents a premiere choice for families, couples, and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, world class shopping, and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic sights of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor window views. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro and choose our pool deck lounge Seabreeze Poolside Bar and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from The Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port nearby is Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott