I reserved the room using the AAA package for approx. 30 dollars more. The package included a buffet breakfast for two (but I was a single) and two drinks. The first, a mixed drink, was very watered down. The breakfast buffet was above average and had an omelet station.
The location is good as one can cross the road to the beach or walk with in a couple of blocks each direction and have several choices for food or drinks. The concierge service was good and the gentleman at the desk helped to get a taxi in the morning that would take a credit card payment. The machine in the yellow cab a day earlier would not work so had to pay cash. The driver of the second cab, the one gotten by the concierge, wanted cash also as she said there would be extra taxes with the credit card payment. Strange??
It looked like the rooms had been redecorated recently and were nice. I had men staying in room on each side of my room that went back and forth, evidently, to each others rooms. Each had to knock several times and then use their voice for their greeting and to exchange information before, perhaps, going into the other's room. This was happening as late at 11:30 pm. At that time I left the hotel to get something to eat and the disturbances were gone when I returned and resumed early the next morning. Location is the big plus for this location. One side of the hotel has large windows in each room looking out at the marina and Swimming Hall of Fame. The other side looks out at the ocean. Try to get a room in a quiet area of the hotel if you stay there. The staff made every attempt to be helpful except when I could not get the attention of the pool bar server.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.