“A Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North

You added Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1595 West Oakland Park Boulevard, I-95 & Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #116 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Poughkeepsie
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel was horrible. We had reservations for 5 nights, stayed one night and left.
The room smelled, stains on the carpet, shower floor was dirty and there were small bugs/nats coming out of the drains.

The person at the front desk was very nice and said we could get a refund of the nights not used.

Every half hour or so, the train speed past too.

Will not stay here again or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Oviedo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The room was clean and staff were very helpful but on my next visit I will do things different. The room had a bad odor of cigarette and it was very noisy. Next time I will request a non-smoking room and demand a room in the back of the hotel the front is very noise from traffic and the train passing thru the area

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ok,I've been using this little hotel for the last couple of years whenever I have a short stay in Ft. Lauderdale. Last stay was June 25-28. I've read the reviews here on this site, and I really think all it takes is a sensible person with reasonable thinking and discernment to form a logical conclusion about this place. I'll agree that the place needs a little more sprucing up...and not even over the top stuff, just some TLC. The place is fine for me...a clean room, a shower and a 'throne' (lol). Only one or two issues I've had with the place....fire alarm in the middle of the night, and a non-smoking room which smelled smoky. Other than that, PEOPLE....you get what you pay for. As for the unsavory characters around the property....hmm perhaps management can look into that. Even if they are spending money on a room, sometimes profit at the expense of reputation isn't worth it. Overall, I would say this is a nice little quick stop for short stays. I sure hell don't have a problem with it. Oh, the FRONT DESK AGENT....Elizabeth R.....is warm, friendly, and a joy to talk to, and cute. Keep it up! I'm from the Bahamas, and chances are, I will return for another short stay. Some of the reviews I read.....geeez, it aint that serious!!!! Take a Xanax!!!!

Room Tip: I prefer rooms with King beds either on the 1st floor, or the top floor...on the backside
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My sis and I wanted to save a few bucks so we booked a room here for our family to stay. When we arrived, the smell of the room was the first thing to greet us. I took a look at a black spot on the wall and grew more suspicious as the spot looked like a squished roach. After that, I went over to the bathroom and saw a small roach crawling around the sink. At that point, I was livid and wanted to leave. My mom, however, told me we were in the South and that there would be bugs here. She was on board with telling me to suck it up until she saw a big roach crawl into the ac unit. To cut a slightly longish story short, we switched into another room on a different floor that was not much better (still had roaches and ut stank too). Shortly thereafter, we left in search of another hotel after completely canceling our reservation there.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North

Address: 1595 West Oakland Park Boulevard, I-95 & Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #116 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Days Inn Oakland Park
Fort Lauderdale Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.