“Very nice manager” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port

You added Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port to your Saves list
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1700 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 (Formerly Quality Inn Airport & Cruiseport North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #125 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very nice manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

The rooms are nice and clean. I really liked the manager. She was very nice and helpful and was always smiling. The hotel is pretty good for its price and the area is decent. The housekeepers are very sweet and gentle. I would stay there again in my return to Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Room Tip: This hotel is nice and clean. I really liked the manager at the hotel. She is always smiling and ver...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel May 20 - 22 after cruising the Eastern Caribbean on the RCL Allure of the Seas. We came in early by rental car, and our room was ready by around 1:30 PM (standard check-in is 3:00 PM). The lady at the front desk was very courteous and pleasant and very helpful. We were given a room at the 3rd floor opposite the highway; so it is very quite.
Upon entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised that the room was clean, newly renovated and walls are newly painted. The bed sheets and pillows are very clean.
The complimentary breakfast are nothing to brag about, but are adequate. There was a different lady at the front desk on our last day, and she too was very friendly. She even gave my wife some souvenir things (complimentary).
Overall, my wife and I had a wonderful stay, and will stay here again next time!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors (3 or 4) and opposite the main highway for quietness.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

At the entrance to the hotel I asked for a credit or debit card and explained that they would use the warranty for $ 50. But surprise charged the 50 dollars you should not.
I wish to contact me to return my security deposit. they said they would not be charged this amount when leaving the hotel. But they do, thieves.

mtejada651@gmail.com

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My friends and I should have RE-READ the reviews left on here. Dirty rooms and my friend killed a "roach" crawling on the wall. The breakfast was ok. And the van driver was RUDE AS HELL. AND GET THIS. I thought the van was a shuttle you know like a free shuttle. Well the driver said he would take us to our ship however. If we needed to get back to the airport he had to charge us $8.00 to take myself and my friends . My cousin had a 7 year old son and he still charged her $8.00. And when we came back from our trip the van driver was LATE AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! we did not give this guy a tip. PLEASE, stay some where else. There is nothing around. My daughter and I walked block after block looking for food.The extra $$$$ you pay will be well worth it. And please if you still want to stay here after reading the Many reviews here. LOOK OUT FOR ROACHES!

Room Tip: This place is a dam death trap!!!! I did not feel safe here at all.God was a guard at our door .
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

The room was very dirty, filled with mold in the bathroom, and looked like it had not been cleaned in months. There were burn marks and some other white stain on the bed spred and curtains in a nonsomking room. The smell in the room made us feel like puking. The staff was very unfriendly and unwilling to help us with any of our issues. Find another place to stay and stay away from here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Leavenworth, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My 92 year old father and I had been travelling all day when we finally made the curbside pickup area at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. We were both exhausted, but were told by the hotel there was an "accident" across the street and we wouldn't get picked up for 1.5 - 2 hours! We were forced to take a cab and were at the "Inn" in about 12 minutes.... The people at the front desk (obviously overworked) were surly and nasty.

The room was "livable", clearly heavily used with only a modicum of daily cleaning. The beds were ok (at least what I could see), but I didn't dare to walk barefoot on the carpet. We had hot water and the TV worked....

The location is a bit scary. The clerk at the tiny convenience store around the corner works behind bullet-proof glass, if that's any indication of the neighborhood... We were so tired, we actually got a decent nights sleep.

The "free shuttle to the cruise lines" is a terrible, drawn-out service. My elderly father and I were out in the near 90 degree heat for nearly two hours before the van going to our ship arrived. Absolutely NO heads-up from the hotel as far as what to expect with the shuttle service. Thankfully we only had to stay here one night before the cruise.... And hey, we only had to pay over $100 for the experience!

Not even budget-minded travelers would appreciate this place since there is no real "deal" to be had anywhere. They must get it right every now and then because they're still in business. My advice, pay a little more for a nicer place, spring for a taxi to the terminal and save yourself a lot of grief.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

This place smelled awful and my gut was telling me to find another place. I didn't want to sit or touch anything but had no choice. I have been to other days inn and didn't expect this place to be so bad. The front desk was helpful. Upon checking out I told the front desk the floor had water all over it from the ac she said thank you and they wouldn't have known it if I hadn't told her. Kinda freaked me out because there should be someone checking there rooms. The bathroom had mold in the corners, the whole room smelled funny. The entire night I was itchy. I slept with the light on I was so paranoid. Thought it was from being in the sun and my skin was dry. We arrived home the next day and threw all our clothes in the washer immediately. I didn't think to put my luggage outside, wish I had. Two days later I woke up with 60 plus bites all over my body. I had them checked my a doctor and they said they are bug bites. I have not slept for three days. Worst 50 dollars spent ever! Don't stay here.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port? Share your experiences!