We stayed both before and after our cruise at Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port. Nice, clean hotel in great location from airport and cruise port. Had free wifi (although very slow at times), free breakfast and free airport shuttle. We paid $6 pp for shuttle to the cruiseport. After the cruise, we took a taxi back to hotel ($12). Since it was early morning, we put our luggage in a secure room, and went sightseeing on the Sun Trolley ($3 for all day pass). Greg, the desk clerk, was very helpful! He suggested we eat across the street at Ernie's BBQ. We did and it was great! Huge portions and reasonably priced! Taco Bell is directly across the street, with CVS Pharmacy next door. Just a short walk away is other restaurants and shopping, including Dollar Tree, for those last minute cruise items. We will stay here again for our next cruise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port,convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites