Have stayed here three times over the last 4 years prior to taking a cruise.
As we are from the UK we extend our holiday with several days around Florida. Fort Lauderdale is one of my favourite cities and I always enjoy staying here.
This hotel has been a little run down but has recently been re-vamped and update and the change is tangible. The public areas are looking smart and the rooms are very modern and clean. For a reasonably priced hotel it includes a free buffet breakfast and free parking.
If you want to stay for 3 or 4 days prior to a cruise this is a good choice but you do need a car.
Excellent front desk staff.
If you want to go shopping try Sawmills but you need to have a car otherwise you will waste any savings on cab fares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port,convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites