“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

You added Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to your Saves list
Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   909 Breakers Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Newmarket, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2006

I am a new owner of my unit at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I had heard good and bad reviews about this resort, so I thought I would go there and check it out for myself. My week I own is beginining of March, but purchased a week from a selling agency.
When we arrived the girls at the front desk were very friendly and checked us in quickly. I was travelling with my son who is 27 and we went up to the unit to check it out. It was a 1 bedroom unit with a king size bed and a pull-out sofa. The unit was very spacious and tasetfully decorated and very clean. The furniture was not new but adequate, and they are totally rennovating the building starting in October of this year. All the furniture and appliances are being replaced so the resort will be in top shape. In the kitchen they provided all the necessary cooking items and losts of china and glasses. They offer a free laundry room and even provide the soap. They have repainted the outside and fixed all the common areas. The unit we were in was on the 6th floor and ocean view. Because the resort is only 1 block from the beach we got a clear view of the ocean. The pool area had lots of loungers and they also had a sun deck with more loungers and a hot tub. Daily activities were planned by the resort and usually free to participate. We did not have a car and my only complaint was that the local grocery store had closed and we had to take a bus to shop, but it was no big deal.
I am looking forward to my week in March and plan on bringing my wife and daugher this time.

• Liked — very clean and friendly staff
  • Disliked — grocery store in area closed
  • Tips/Secrets — come and enjoy
  • Stayed August 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

Address: 909 Breakers Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale > Central Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 37 Specialty Lodging in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:4 star — Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort 4*
The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is your home away from home providing comfortable and spacious condo-style accommodations which are newly updated and boasts granite countertops and flat screen TVs. Savor the magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracostal Waterway and experience the fun and excitement of the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax on the sundeck while enjoying views of the ocean, soak away stress in the oversized hot tub, and sip a tropical cocktail at the pool bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

If you own or manage Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.