It is a run down so called resort. The smell of the rooms was horrible. People left garbage outside if the rooms, didn't respect other paying customers. When I told the front dest about this he rolled his eyes, and said they are not suppose to do this and yet also said its not my job. I would never stay her again. The area is very shady not for families with children very shady people trying to get in. Security was not good. I go to FT. Lauderdale every summer and will not stay there again.........very old and not clean. I mop the rooms myself after looking at mt feet and the socks my child was wearing, they were so dirty. I don't call that a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is your home away from home providing comfortable and spacious condo-style accommodations which are newly updated and boasts granite countertops and flat screen TVs. Savor the magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracostal Waterway and experience the fun and excitement of the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax on the sundeck while enjoying views of the ocean, soak away stress in the oversized hot tub, and sip a tropical cocktail at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort