My first vacation in Ft Lauderdale had me apprehensive . I chose this hotel based on location. What a fabulous choice.
It was moderately priced and ocean front. Some areas under renovation but that didn't detract from customer service.
Upon arrival, I was presented with coupons for a free daily cocktail and breakfast. Beach chairs and towels provided. The pool area is so tropical. Chairs and towels provided here as well. Manager walked around talking to customers and no complaints were voiced. As I stood by the pool, I was given an ice cold water bottle. Who could ask for more!
There is a restaurant / bar on premises and lounge with live entertainment. Every staff member I encountered was pleasant and overly accommodating. A truly positive experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SEA CLUB RESORT, a true Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, directly across from the Atlantic Ocean. Relaxed and affordable, where our guests enjoy the oceanfront Deck Restaurant & Bar or a light meal and a drink poolside, as the ocean does its magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sea Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Fort Lauderdale