So this hotel is great if you are looking for an inexpensive hotel to basically avoid a DUI after a night out in Fort Lauderdale Beach. The location is pretty good. Walking distance to most hotel, walking distance to the North end where various bars are. A tad bit of a walk to Beach Place.
The 'room' was above average. The balcony was average. but the bathroom, needs to be gutted ASAP. broken tiles, mildew, bad water pressure and plain old disgusting.
The hotel staff was great though. Doorman Joe was a lifesaver on a few attendees, and the staff in general was incredibly sincere and nice. A rarity in Fort lauderdale.
Also thin walls you can hear your neighbors very well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SEA CLUB RESORT, a true Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, directly across from the Atlantic Ocean. Relaxed and affordable, where our guests enjoy the oceanfront Deck Restaurant & Bar or a light meal and a drink poolside, as the ocean does its magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sea Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Fort Lauderdale