First time in fort Lauderdale. We booked this hotel because the pictures of the hotel on line looked ok but, when we got there we double guessed ourselves to even staying. The lobby smelled like cigarettes and is super outdated !!! Walking to our room was scary the place doesn't even look save we got to our room and upon looking around the bathroom was disgusting and old our " balcony" that looked out to the street had a sliding door and lock was broken it looked like someone tried braking in and broke the lock. We were super disgusted with the place and told front desk about lock they had someone come up and look at it along with the manager who was not friendly at all who told us "this is not the Ritz, if you want to stay there it's right down the street" He showed us another room but at that point we couldnt wait to get out of that place !!! It was sad that we had to feel this way about our short trip to fort Lauderdale. I would definitely not recommend this place at all !! I would suggest paying a little extra and staying somewhere else !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SEA CLUB RESORT, a true Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, directly across from the Atlantic Ocean. Relaxed and affordable, where our guests enjoy the oceanfront Deck Restaurant & Bar or a light meal and a drink poolside, as the ocean does its magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sea Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Club Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Fort Lauderdale