I arrived on Dec 5th And am still staying here for another 11 days. The beach is gorgeous, the rooms are standard. The only complaint I would have is that the beds are very soft and uncomfortable, very hard to sleep.
The Internet does not work at all in the room. Probably would come back because it is right on the beach and the price is great. Lots of lawn chairs and very pretty area by the tiki bar and hot tub. Parking is $15 a night, a little high but I guess you have to pay for parking at every hotel. And for the same price your car can be valet parked and the valet guys are so nice. My room had a beautiful view from the balcony.
All and all the rooms were clean and your right on the beach. Just the beds and internet were an issue.
Would I come back ? For this price and on the beach YES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beach, Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort is perfectly situated minutes away from major attractions, restaurants and shopping. Newly renovated rooms are equipped with mini-refrigerators, microwaves, hair-dryers, in room safes, dataports and coffee-makers. All standard rooms have a side-oceanview, open air balcony. Oceanfront view, 1 bedroom suites are also available. Our large pool deck features an oversized jacuzzi, heated pool, tiki bar, watersports and cabanas. The resort also has an indoor/outdoor restaurant, fitness center, gift shop, nightclub and lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sky Hotel And Resort
- Ocean Sky Resort
- Ocean Sky Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada