“Best French we know in FL” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Best French we know in FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you had a chance to experience food in France, you live in southern Florida and you miss that amazing croissant, quiche, or pastries... then go to Croisant-time. You will not regret it. Occasionally, it may remind you of the stereotypical French service, too - but I can tolerate that for good food. It is worth a trip from 'anywhere'...

Miami, United States
“French bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is an excellent true French bakery atmosphere. The Croissants are one of the bests on this side of the pond, their baguettes are as authentically French as one can get in FL. A must when you have guests and want to impress them with real French pastries on Sunday morning breakfast.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always love to come to this Bakery for their specialty Beignet and the little pastries. Amazing decor on the pastries and delectable flavor!

Douglas, Massachusetts
“A Great French Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Croissant'time is one of our favorite French bakery's - we stop here whenever we fly into Fort Lauderdale. Great breads and pastries, and good lunches. A bit expensive but worth every penny.

Visited February 2014
Taormina, Italy
“Espresso Prices Ridiculous”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just got back from Croissant Time in Ft. Lauderdale for an early morning caffe. I usually go to an Italian barista which serves Danesi caffe (top of the line brand) for $2.00 per cup, but today had to go to a shop close by. I ordered 2 espressos for myself and my friend. I know that this is a reasonably expensive place with decent pastries etc. but for an espresso it is criminal what they charge. First off let me just say the caffe they use is mediocre (that's being nice) at best and the hand that made mine was even worse. The price though was stunning. $6.89 for two espresso's! That is just shy of $3.45 for one. The girl asked me if I wanted a double. Thank God I didn't order that. I live in Southern Europe most of the time and am quite familiar with bad caffe when in France, but thankfully I am in Italy. But really, if you want the most expensive and bad espresso available do rush off to croissant time, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014