This is a great hotel, but it could be excellent if it wasn't for the front desk staff. Very arrogant and didn't care who was waiting. We traveled with a group of 8 and every one was disappointed with the front desk. Other than that, it's a great location to get to the cruise. I would suggest a taxi instead of their shuttle. Taxi costs about $9 and their shuttle is $9 per person. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Make sure yo get the price you were quoted, they tried to tell us it was 30 dollars more than quoted, so good thing I had my email with me to show what was quoted. Continental breakfast was OK, Casino is about a 20 dollar taxi ride. Restaurants are close. I would stay again, but management better school the front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western