Stayed here for a night before our cruise. Was nice that the free hotel shuttle from the airport ran 24 hours as we arrived into FLL quite late. Did not use most of the amenities as we were just there for a short time, but the free breakfast was quite good. They offered a shuttle to the port for $8 a piece and while the shuttle was about 15 minutes late, it was well organized. Overall a good stay and would definitely stay here again for a pre or post cruise night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western