We stayed after a cruise and arrived very early in the day--well before check-in. Erica at the front desk was one of the most gracious hotel clerks I've ever met. She provided us with a place for our luggage, put our names on a waiting list for the first rooms to become available, gave us the internet password, and invited us to have breakfast. Our room was lovely, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast had the usual offerings but included eggs and bacon. I would give the hotel five stars but for two things: the carpets blackened the bottoms of my feet, and the airport shuttle, supposed to take no more than 15 minutes, took half an hour to reach the airport due to extra stops. I'd probably take a taxi to the airport if I stayed here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western