It does look quite run down from the outside, but in the inside, it is a beautiful hotel. It has an excellent breakfast buffet (Love the pancake machines). I was slightly annoyed when the fire alarm woke me up at 7AM, considering there was no fire or even smoke. After 10 minutes they decided to shut off the alarm. Clean rooms. I loved the bar beside the pool. There was a thunderstorm when we were there and there were Deck Chairs and Sun Umbrellas flying from the large balcony over looking the pool, so probably not the best idea to be outside in the pool during a storm there. Stayed a night prior to our cruise. Never disappointed at a BW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western