We chose to be close to the cruise port for our stay. This location was a good one for that purpose. Unfortunately, there were not many restaurant choices within a short walk. It was within a reasonable cab ride to shopping (Las Olas Boulevard) and many good restaurants. The complimentary breakfast is nothing to write home about. The eggs were warmed up in a microwave as were the pancakes. Cereal bagels, sweet rolls are available. Juices, coffee, tea, and water are available.
The room was very comfortable, the bed and pillows to die for. Staff was helpful. If cab service was needed, it was there within minutes of a call. We tried to use the complimentary airport shuttle but after an hour wait and several phone calls, finally took a cab.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.