Our experience at this hotel was super. We spent the night here before our cruise. We flew in to Ft. Lauderdale, so had no vehicle. I mention this because we decided to do the things around the hotel. The staff was so helpful in recommending lunch places and dinner places and other things to do within walking distance. Our room was very clean. Breakfast was delicious. I asked the front desk if I could borrow a screwdriver to repair a suitcase, and they were accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western